The North Face [NF0A3LGV] Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket. Live Chat for Bulk Discounts.
Live Chat for Bulk Discounts
Digital Proof & Stitch Out for Approval
- Constructed of 50% recycled polyester, this all-season, double-weave, versatile jacket promotes sustainability.
- For hiking, biking or commuting, the Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket is a weather-protective, breathable layer with four-way stretch for ease of movement
- DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- WIND PROTECTION: WindWall fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
- STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Secure-zip right chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs for comfort
- Drop tail hem
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall logo embroidered on left sleeve
- 285 g/m2 WindWall: 50/42/8 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 285 g/m2 WindWall: 50/45/5 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- After checkout we email a digital proof and a stitch out for your approval before entering production.
- Minimum Order is 12 pieces with your logo embroidered.
- Orders below 12 pieces are subject to a setup fee. Live Chat for Details.