The ANSI 107 CLASS 2 SAFETY VEST
GSS ONYX Class 2 Ripstop Safety Vest, Yellow
GSS Style #1511
The GSS Onyx Series Surveyors Vest, is a certified ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 2 compliant vest that is up to any challenge. Constructed with 100% ripstop polyester and silky mesh back to keep you cool while you work. The zippered front closure is reinforced with durable webbing to increase the longevity of the garment. It's black padded neck hides dirt and increases comfort. Contrasting reflective segmented tape, mic tabs, and reflective trim allow greater visibility and silhouette detection in low light environments.
- Two lower outside pockets with flaps and grommets
- Two can pockets on each side with elastic fasten
- Two lower inside patch pockets, hidden back pouch with left zipper opening
- 100% Ripstop polyester solid front with polyester silk feeling mesh back
- Zipper front closure reinforced with durable webbing reinforcement
- Reflective trim crossing the edge and around arms
- Black padded neck for comfort and hide dirt
- Two chest hidden pockets and mic tabs
- 2” heat applied segment reflective tape with contrasting trim
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015, Type R, Class 2
- (Safety Yellow) ANSI/ISEA 107-2015, Type R, Class 2
- (Black) Not Rated, Enhanced Visibility Surveyor's Vest
Customized Hi Vis Safety Clothing Available
We offer a variety of options for customizing your apparel. Our safety gear is designed to stand out among the crowd so show off your logo and sell your services while everyone is looking! Offering fast turnaround time and a quality guarantee The Uniform Authority is your one stop customization shop for High Visibility Clothing. Give us a call or tell us that you want customization when placing your order online and we'll contact you right away for details. Custom orders usually ship in 3-5 business days.
INNOVATION FOR BETTER COMFORT
- Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, often made of nylon, using a special reinforcing technique that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Comfort Reflective Tape provides more flexibility over solid tape.
- Teflon Coated Fabrics treated for repellency fight off dry soil and nasty, unpredictable spills and splashes, allowing liquids to bead up and roll off. Liquid spills can easily be wiped away when blotted with a clean cloth, and dry soil can be brushed off easily.
- Mix & Match A double zipper system connects the inner coat with outer shell. Matched pants available too.
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 INFORMATION
The 2015 revision of ANSI/ISEA 107 combines the previously separate 107 and 207 standards into a single document for administrative simplicity. The new version includes a “Type” structure that keeps off-road (“Type O”), roadway (“Type R”), and public safety (“Type P”) garments separate by application, and more closely aligns with the definitions and implementation of the U.S. Federal worker high visibility regulation residing in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Under the new standard, any Type R roadway garments are compliant for workers on or near a public access roadway, and Type P public safety garments add a compliance option for emergency and incident responders.