Effective: June 15, 2016
What information does The Uniform Authority collect about me?
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services that you request and to help improve your experience.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our website, social media pages, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the website to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
· We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our websites. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the website, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to your personally identifiable information. We can and will use IP addresses, however, to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions or to protect our service, the website, customers or others.
· We may also use web beacons. Beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our website and other sites were effective.
Information That You Give to Us
When you purchase from The Uniform Authority, we collect information that you volunteer, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit or debit card number and expiration date (for orders only), shipping and recipient information, and information necessary to process your order.
We also collect the information you provide to us when you register with our site, participate in a contest or sweepstakes promotion, fill out a survey or questionnaire, sign up for our "Wish List" or contact us via email or "Feedback Form".
We also collect information that you provide to us when (1) you request customer service or contact us, (2) submit a The Uniform Authority related story, testimonial, rating or review, participate in any live chat session, comment on any blog posting, or provide other content that may be posted on the website or any of our social media sites, (3) “follow,” “like” or otherwise connect with us on any of our social media pages, or (4) otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources as well. Examples of these sources are entities that can help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and help prevent or detect fraud.
Who collects my information?
The Uniform Authority collects the information described above via our website and social media pages. In the case of any third party features such as advertising, co-branded areas or links to other websites, such third parties may also collect information. We recommend that you review the applicable privacy policies of these third parties before providing personally identifiable information. The Uniform Authority is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
How do you use my information?
The information we receive allows us to tailor our products and offers and improve your shopping experience, making shopping easier and more enjoyable. It also enables us to process your purchases and communicate with you about those purchases; confirm your orders; customize the content and layout of our pages; register and service your account; notify you about updates to our websites and products; improve and customize our product and service offerings, websites, social media pages and advertising; provide you with information about our products, services and promotions; and protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect with offline information, including information from third parties. We may transfer or disclose your information to affiliates for these purposes.
Does The Uniform Authority disclose my information outside of the company?
We only disclose your personal information with your prior consent or under the following limited circumstances.
We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our website. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers or The Uniform Authority maintains facilities. We require our service providers to keep your information secure. In addition, our service providers may not use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf.
We may also use foreign facilities to process, store or back up electronic information. As a result, you hereby consent to us transferring your personal information to overseas facilities for such purposes.
We occasionally provide your name, postal address and email address to a select group of companies whose products or services you may find of interest.
The Uniform Authority may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may disclose your information in other special circumstances, including when the sharing is necessary to protect The Uniform Authority, our customers, our employees, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. The Uniform Authority may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
We may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of The Uniform Authority or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
How can I manage the use of my information?
The information you supply to us is added to our customer database. You may receive periodic mailings from us about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive such mailings or telephone calls from us, please send an email containing your name and address describing your preference to Matthew@theuniformauthority.com.
We periodically send you email about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such emails in the future, please send an email with "Remove" in the subject line, to Matthew@theuniformauthority.com, or follow the "unsubscribe" instructions on any promotional email you receive from us (If you use more than one e-mail address to shop with us, send this message from each e-mail account you use). Please note: In order to process your purchases we may send you a confirmation email or we may contact you by mail or telephone if we have questions about your order.
Please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, service or reminder notices, or recalls. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order, such as regarding order status, shipment, or refunds.
What are "cookies" and how does The Uniform Authority use them?
If you're concerned about your other favorite sites using cookies, The "Help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Feel free to e-mail us if you have any questions regarding cookies whatsoever.
How can I update or access my information?
For questions related to updating or changing your account information, please send e-mail to: Matthew@theuniformauthority.com.
How do I know my information is secure?
Securing your information is a priority, and we use reasonable security measures to help protect the confidentiality of personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you so you can feel comfortable and secure when shopping. Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. We also use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving your personal information. On the Internet, when you see either a solid key icon or a locked padlock icon at the lower portion of your browser window, this indicates that the site is secured through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Pages requesting personal information should always have one of these icons. If you do not see one of these icons, please contact us to complete your transaction over the phone by calling 917-968-7092.
Hard Copy and Electronic Storage Protections
Personal information that is maintained in our offices is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of sensitive personal information are maintained in locked locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise sought to be made unreadable.
We protect payment card information we collect during transactions. We comply with industry standards that require safeguards for handling and securing customer information, including using secure networks; encryption or other protection of cardholder data; physical and technical access controls; monitors and tests of security systems; and information security policies.
Privacy of Children Online
Our website is not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, the Uniform Authority website and social media pages do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. Please contact us if you believe we may have collected information from your child, and we will work to delete it.
What If I Am An International Customer?
If you are visiting our website from a location outside of the United States, you may be connected to servers located within the United States or in other countries whose data protection laws may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By providing your information to us, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to facilities located outside of your country of residence and understand that your information will be stored and processed in accordance with U.S. law.
How do I contact The Uniform Authority?
Feel free to contact us for any reason, including a request to be added to or taken off a list, or if you have any questions or concerns.
By Postal Mail:
The Uniform Authority
4000 Towerside Terrace Suite 2412
Miami, FL 33138
Call us at 917-968-7092
7 days a week - 24 hours a day.
Please note: When you contact us, please provide your name and address exactly as it appears on correspondence you have received from us.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Please inspect your merchandise when you receive it. We cannot accept returns on decorated, excluding irregulars, or washed garments under any circumstances. All Masks, FR Masks, Sanitizers, Face Shields, Gloves and PPE items are non-returnable and all sales are final.
· All claims for shortages, damages, defects etc. must be made within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
· All Face Mask Sales are non-returnable. This includes KN95 Masks, Disposable 3 Ply Masks, Washable Face Masks, FR Face Masks, face coverings.
· Returns must be authorized by The Uniform Authority in advance, by phone or web, and within 14 days of receipt of merchandise.
· No merchandise will be accepted for return after 30 days from the date of receipt of the merchandise.
· Claims for returns for defective merchandise must be made in accordance with the warranties in The Uniform Authorities General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
· Cancelled orders, returns of unwanted merchandise, returns due to customer error, refused or unclaimed COD, or unclaimed pickup orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee based on the quantity and nature of the returned products plus applicable shipping charges. There is a minimum restocking fee of $10 per item.
· The return shipping is not included. The buyer is responsible for paying all return shipping fees. The return shipping method must have a tracking number to confirm delivery.
· No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization form or number from The Uniform Authority. Please contact email@example.com for a return authorization and shipping address.
· Returns without original corresponding invoice number(s) will be credited at the lowest published price.
· Merchandise that is not The Uniform Authority’s (meaning sold to you by The Uniform Authority) will be returned to you at your expense or disposed of by The Uniform Authority.
· Discontinued or closeout items are not returnable.
· No returns on grommeted samples.
· All returns must be in original condition and packaging.
· Altered or embellished products are not returnable excluding irregulars.
· Returns on drop shipments coming direct from Mill suppliers are not allowed.
· We cannot accept returns on decorated items. This is why we create a digital proof for your approval before we enter production.
· Defective merchandise must have tape placed over the flaw before returning.
· It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify the accuracy of style, color, size and quantity on orders shipped to parties other than the buyer prior to decorating.
· Refunds take 3 to 7 business days to be applied once the return is approved.
Please contact customer service if you have any questions at (917) 968-7092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org