Gloveworks [GWBEN] Black 6 Mil Nitrile Exam Latex Free Disposable Glove. (Case of 1000). Live Chat for Bulk Discounts.
Free Shipping for Orders Over $200
Live Chat for Quantity Discounts
- 100 Gloves per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- Material: Nitrile
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Tested to resist permeation against fentanyl for up to 240 min based on ASTM D6978 standard
- Grade: Exam/Medical
- Latex Free
- Applications: Medical, EMT, Dental, Veterinary, Tattoo, Industrial uses, Public Safety, Security
- Black color looks professional and hides dirt and grime
- Provide protection from a long list of chemicals, contaminants, and bloodborne pathogens
- Resist Punctures Rips, and Tears
Gloveworks Black Nitrile Examination Gloves from AMMEX are made to protect you: from chemicals, from contaminants, from bloodborne pathogens. At 6 mils thick, they resist punctures, rips, and tears better than comparable latex or vinyl disposable gloves. Excellent fit, feel, and tactile sensitivity. FDA approved for non-surgical medical use. Made from premium nitrile, these exam gloves provide comfort that rivals latex—but they will not aggravate latex allergies. Textured fingertips and a micro-roughened surface enhance grip. Extensive testing ensures they are suited for medical, dental, laboratory, biotech, veterinary, and home healthcare needs, as well as public safety, security, and tattoo parlor uses. Black color looks professional and hides dirt and grime. Tested to resist permeation against fentanyl for up to 240 min based on ASTM D6978 standard. Ambidextrous, non-sterile, and sold 100 per box, 10 boxes per case, in sizes Small through XXL.
AMMEX Gloveworks Black Nitrile Examination Gloves are 6 mils thick to protect from chemicals, contaminants, and pathogens. Excellent fit, feel, and tactile sensitivity. Perfect for industrial and medical applications. Tested to resist permeation against fentanyl for up to 240 min based on ASTM D6978 standard. Sold 100 per box, 10 boxes per case, in small-XXL. All Glove Sales are Non-Returnable.