Gloveworks [INPF] Blue Nitrile 5 Mil Industrial Latex Free Disposable Gloves (Case of 1000). Buy More and Save. Live Chat for Bulk Discounts.
Free Shipping For Orders Over $200
Buy More and Save = Live Chat for Bulk Discounts
- 100 Gloves per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- Material: Nitrile
- General Purpose / Industrial Grade
- 5 mils thickness
- Latex Free and Powder Free
- Excellent puncture resistance and chemical protection
- Extremely durable, Designed for Automotive, Mechanics, Janitorial, Food, Sanitation, Security and Engineering Industry
- Micro-roughened surface and textured fingertips provide a dependable grip.
- Polymer coated: easy to take on and off, and since they’re powder-free, there’s no residue
- FDA approved for food contact
- Color: Blue
- Ambidextrous. Beaded Cuff.
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- SKU’s: #INPF42100, #INPF44100, #INPF46100, #INPF48100
You're a pro who isn't afraid to take on the toughest jobs. Gloveworks by AMMEX Blue Nitrile Powder Free Industrial Gloves will get as down and dirty as you need. Excellent puncture resistance and chemical protection, great fit, high tactile sensitivity. Latex-free. S-XXL, 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case. It’s the disposable glove that won’t quit on you. These premium, industrial-grade nitrile gloves are the perfect combination of strength, dexterity, and comfort. They’re more than 50 percent thicker than standard nitrile gloves, which adds durability—and that means fewer glove changes over the course of a shift. Nitrile has three times the puncture resistance of latex, and at 5 mil thick in the palm with 6-mil fingertips, they hold up when working with tools and machinery. They offer excellent protection against a long list of common and specialty chemicals. Gloveworks Blue Nitrile Powder Free Industrial Gloves are nearly as elastic as latex, so they conform to your hand to deliver comfort, a great fit, and a high level of tactile sensitivity. The micro-roughened surface and textured fingertips give them a dependable grip. A polymer coating makes them easy on and off, and since they’re powder-free, there’s no residue to damage a perfect finish or an adhesive bond. This glove works for automotive, industrial, janitorial, sanitation, food service, and safety applications. They’re made from component materials that comply with FDA regulations for food contact. There are also countless uses around the house, from cleaning to painting to repairs. Gloveworks Blue Nitrile Powder Free Industrial Gloves are latex-free, available in an extended size range from S-XXL, and sold 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case. For the pro who takes on the toughest jobs, Gloveworks by AMMEX Blue Nitrile Powder Free Industrial Gloves are a perfect fit. All Gloves Sales are Non-Returnable.