LAPCO FR [PKFRWS] 9oz. FR Insulated Parka with Windshield Technology. Hi Vis Reflective Trim Available. Big and Tall Sizes. HRC/CAT 4, NFPA 70 E, UL Classified NFPA 2112. In Stock Now.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $200
- ATPV 40 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 4, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified NFPA 2112
- Hi Vis Reflective Trim Available: fully customizable jacket
- 9 oz. Flame-Resistant 100% Cotton PU Laminate Duck Outer Shell
- 14 oz. quilted lining-40% Cotton/57% FR Non-Woven Modacrylic/3% FR Polyester
- Longer-length insulated work coat hits at top of thigh.
- Elastic, adjustable band at waist, with cord lock stops.
- Two front pockets. Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple needle stitching on seams. Sewn with Nomex thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex tape. Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Available in Navy, Grey and Red.
- Pair with a matching 9oz. FR Insulated Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
LAPCO FR insulated parkas are made to keep you safe, dry, and out of the cold no matter where you may be. Quality construction and FR compliance features envelope you in warmth and safety.