The North Face [NF0A3LH4] DryVent Rain Jacket
Free Shipping For Orders Over $200
Bulk Order Discounts [Live Chat for Details]
With solid jackets built from 100% recycled content, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Packable/Stowable: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- Wind Protection:Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
- 40D 77 g/m2 DryVent 2.5L—100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 70D 154 g/m2 DryVent 2.5L—62/38 nylon/polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent logo embroidered on left sleeve
- The North Face products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.