The North Face [NF0A3VHR] Traverse Triclimate 3 in 1 Jacket
Free Shipping For Orders Over $200
Bulk Pricing Discounts. Live Chat for Details
Get versatile outdoor protection
with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
with a warm Heatseeker™ insulated liner jacket. Wear both in
cold, wet conditions or separately as the weather permits.
- Outer: 70D 140 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100%
nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner: 50D 73 g/m2 100% recycled
- Inner insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ synthetic
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation in the
removable liner jacket provides additional warmth
- Detachable, adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Stand collar
- Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo at left sleeve
(shell and inner jacket) and right back shoulder (shell)
- Contrast embroidered DryVent™ logo at
- Hem cinch-cord
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.