Level 2 Disposable Isolation Gowns - 70 pieces at $4.5 each - In Stock Now - Ships in 1 to 2 Days
This Level 2 disposable isolation gown is comfortable and easy to put on and take off. Each gown has neck and waist tie closures, which ensure a snug fit.
- 70 Pieces at $4.50 each with free shipping
- Meets AAMI PB70 Level 2 Standards
- Comfortable and easy to put on and take off, these gowns have neck and waist tie closures, which ensure a snug fit.
- Polypropylene 60 GSM
- Seam sealed
- One size fits most
- 5mm elastic around wrists
- Ties in the back
- Each unit individually poly bagged
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- Packaged 70 pieces per Case
Do not use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected. Do not use in a clinical setting where Level 3 or 4 protection is warranted. The product has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use as PPE in healthcare settings by HCP as they may help protect HCP and/or patients from the transfer of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in low or minimal risk level situations to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, due to shortages during the COVID-19 outbreak, under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.